The Copywriter works closely with the Senior Copywriter/ Creative Director / Chief Executive Officer to ensure the successful completion of assigned projects. He or she will essentially represent the teams “best practices” in action providing an example for other members of the team to emulate.
The Copywriter will be responsible for creating, editing and publishing engaging copy/content that meets the needs of our clients. He or she will work with the team to deliver new copy/content projects to deadline.
He/she will also help drive the creative process by conceptualizing ideas, ensuring a high level of consistency and grammatical accuracy. With a solid understanding and passion for copy, grammar, spelling, tone of voice and impact, the Senior Copywriter will ensure all creative produced is of the highest quality and free from errors.
The Copywriter is a major contributor to department brainstorming and design meetings.
1. Be part of the brand-focused creative team throughout every project, from strategy, conception to design and production and go live.
2. Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard/quality
3. Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
4. Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
5. Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
6. Check all copy that is generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
7. Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
8. Meet deadlines and stay within budget constraints
9. Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
10. Edit and publish quality copy that meets brand and best practice guidelines.
11. Source, Research and create engaging new copy.
12. Regularly review website content to ensure it is accurate and up to date
13. Use analytics tools to measure the effectiveness of web /banner copy and identify areas for improvement
14. Help develop information architecture documents and content plans for our clients